Closing the arts product in bugs.kde.org

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Sat Jan 12 09:13:02 GMT 2008

On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 08:27:00PM -0600, Matt Rogers wrote:
> I don't intend on deleting anything. :)

as if you could. oh, wait, being the bugz migration guy you probably
*can*. :}

> I intend on closing all the current bugs as INVALID or WONTFIX
> (haven't decided yet)

if you don't intent to even look at those bugs, then wontfix is the only
acceptable resoultion. invalid would be just rude.

> and closing the arts product for bug entry.

well, yes.

anyway, i don't see how dealing with arts that way can be justified. it
is still a hard(?) dependency of kde3, so why should it be handled
differently from the other unmaintained parts of kde3? i'd say such
spring cleaining should wait *at least* half year more (until we can
confidently say that we don't care for kde3 any more).

Confusion, chaos, panic - my work here is done.