Closing the arts product in

Matt Rogers mattr at
Sat Jan 12 02:27:00 GMT 2008

On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 09:58:34AM -0500, Randy Kramer wrote:
> Well, for the record (mine, if no one else's), I tried to object (or at least 
> reiterate my concerns) but my email to kde-core was rejected as inappropriate 
> by the moderator.
> I should paste the text in here:
> <quoting my rejected email to kde-core>
> On Tuesday 08 January 2008 12:45 pm, Matt Rogers wrote:
> > I didn't understand it that way. He wanted to assign those bugs to
> > phonon, rather than just flat out get rid of them.
> Is arts still a part of kde 3?  Will there be a record of bugs existing in 
> arts for kde 3?
> Randy Kramer
> </quoting my rejected email to kde-core>
> I'm not a kde developer, just a (concerned) user, so you can do what you want 
> (I mean you can surely choose to delete the bugs anyway), but I guess we all 
> should be aware of the problems with assuming no objections on a moderated 
> email list.
> regards,
> Randy Kramer

I don't intend on deleting anything. :) I intend on closing all the
current bugs as INVALID or WONTFIX (haven't decided yet) and closing the
arts product for bug entry. They'll still be in the database and
searchable, etc.


More information about the kde-core-devel mailing list