Add a KCModule (KCron) into System Settings

Michael Jansen kde at michael-jansen.biz
Thu Feb 28 14:37:11 GMT 2008

The systemsettings application is picky. It refrains from picking up each and every kcm module just because it's available :-) .

Fun aside. Systemsettings has it's own structure controlled by "kdebase/workspace/systemsettings/categories".

Mike

--
Michael Jansen
Available for contract work ( Development / Configuration Management )