[REVIEW] KDynamicSetting new class proposal

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Tue Feb 12 12:18:35 GMT 2008

Hi,

I will wait till next Monday for committing the class that I posted on
thread "KDynamicSetting new class proposal".

The only person that asked for a more deep explanation was Matt (what I really
think is nice), what makes me think if you agree, or you just haven't read
the thread.

So, this is what I have planned:

1) No objections till next monday => Commit this patch and all the animations
stuff with the code adapted for using this class.

2) Objections and not ready for commit, or no accepted => Do not commit this
class, and commit only the animations stuff on that monday.

BTW, there is a "bug" on the class I sent on the thread "KDynamicSetting new
class proposal": on the destructor the ::connect is obviously a ::disconnect
call.

Bye and thanks,
Rafael Fernández López

GPG Fingerprint: B9F4 4730 43F8 FFDD CC5E BA8E 724E 406E 3F01 D070