New class KWidgetBlendAnimation

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Feb 10 01:01:17 GMT 2008

On Saturday 09 February 2008, Robert Knight wrote:
> I agree.  Cross-fading large images is an expensive operation.  I
> would like to be corrected, but I don't think I have seen a really
> fast software implementation.

not that i know of in software ... in any case, the transition is a bit too
much imho, even if it was inexpensive. it could be simpler to just transition
a header area (have the text "rotate" out, or just slide-across), or ... even
better (but significantly more tricky to accomplish?) would be to visibly
connect the items on the left to content on the right ...

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se