DrKonqui appearance (was: Re: New KMessageBox Style )

Diederik van der Boor vdboor at codingdomain.com
Sun Feb 3 11:04:11 GMT 2008

Op Saturday 2 February 2008 14:07:58 schreef Urs Wolfer:
> > Am Samstag, 2. Februar 2008, um 00:21 Uhr, schrieb Urs Wolfer:
> > > I have worked on a new KMessageBox style. Aaron has suggested to create
> > > something similar to the new DrKonqi style.
> >
> > Is there a screenshot for those who never see DrKonqui, please? ;)
>
> Of course:
> http://home.fwo.ch/~urs/temp/drkoni.png

The new dialog looks a lot better now. :)

<shameless-plug>

I wonder if you can find anything useful out of this one:
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/Non-technical+crash+dialog?content=35718

I've rewritten the error message there so it's imho more obvious to the end
user what has happened, and how to address the problem. I hope this gives
some inspiration to improve the dialog.

</shameless-plug>

Diederik

--
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be
achieved by understanding.  -- A. Einstein