Review request for asciiquarium screensaver

Michael Pyne mpyne at purinchu.net
Wed Aug 27 04:12:48 BST 2008

On Monday 25 August 2008, Michael Pyne wrote:
> On Sunday 24 August 2008, Alex Merry wrote:
> > * There should be no krazy code checker issues reported. Again, you can
> >   check that at ebn. There is also a tutorial on using Krazy available
> >   here on TechBase.
>
> This is the only additional requirement I see, I'm checking out Krazy right
> now since I don't see playground/artwork on EBN and the kdereview update
> hasn't happened yet.

Krazy reported a couple of issues, all of which have been fixed or
appropriately commented and filtered out.  Also Laurent Montel found some
parameters which could be const& and weren't and has already fixed those
(thanks btw).

> > * Your application should be completely translatable.
>
> Should be but I'll double check the settings widget and report back, there
> should be no other user-visible strings.

All user-visible strings are translatable.

I've checked on documentation for other screensavers, the ones in kdebase
don't even have a kscreensaver directory in workspace/doc so I think that
confirms my theory... ;)

That's all the issues I know of at this point, except for the category to put
it under I suppose.  I guess I'll just pick one at some point.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne