Qt SVG renderer

Ariya Hidayat ariya at kde.org
Mon Aug 4 11:08:30 BST 2008

> Thanks for the list. it looks like a fair amount of misrenderings can be fixed
> in the svg itself - there is for example no reason why weather-clouds-
> night.png contains a printer logo in the background (which is apparently a
> layer labelled inactive, so it is not rendered by inkscape).

We could not confirm the misrendering. In fact, if you load the
weather-clouds-night.svg in the SVG viewer (included in Qt example
programs), the SVG is rendered without any other icons in the
background.

--
Ariya Hidayat, Software Engineer, Trolltech (a Nokia company)
http://www.google.com/search?q=ariya+hidayat