Sane pseudo random colors; was: PieChart widget

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Fri Sep 21 10:00:42 BST 2007

[ Jaroslaw Staniek, Do., 20. Sep. 2007 ]
> This time I am not sure you're right :) You obviously do not want to print
> documents with black backgrounds and white letters just because you're
> using white-on-black color scheme. Sometimes the same occurs for
> print-previewing.

I thought the thread was about a chart view for Dolphin?

I agree that printing is a special case. I would add, however, that that some
partially sighted people need to edit their documents light-on-dark, even if
it is printed black-on-white. This is why OpenOffice applies the colour
scheme to document previews. Most people have black-on-white colours
configured anyway and do not notice this.

Olaf