Temporary KColorScheme change - hard-code some state colors

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Sep 15 10:48:59 BST 2007

On 15.09.07 00:38:46, pinheiro wrote:
> A Friday 14 September 2007 20:08:26, Andreas Pakulat escreveu:
> > If the change is subtle and fast, kwin needs to be fixed to properly
> > show the active window via the titlebar and also to indicate the
> > currently selected window while switching windows with alt+tab. At the
> > moment the kwin-style is completely useless when trying to switch
> > windows on screens where you don't actively look onto the popup
> > (multi-head setups for example).
>
> soo fix it :P sory dudes im in the other end intierly i just have rought idea
> of whta need to be done, i can say how i think it should be and i can draw it
> but i cant make it into code. Matthew has done a wonderful joob so far and is
> the one that is making the style most similar to what was intended. Please
> help!

I had a look at the plastik style recently to fix an issue with it, but
I don't have the slightest idea how all that stuff works and I also
don't have the time to dive into it. Sorry, I'd really like to help out.

Anyway, I think you also misunderstood, I meant that we need a coloured
titlebar if the difference between active/inactive window is very
subtle. But I already commented on your mockup in the other part of the
thread, maybe we don't need a coloured titlebar for that case.

Andreas

--
You are a bundle of energy, always on the go.