Temporary KColorScheme change - hard-code some state colors

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Sat Sep 15 00:38:46 BST 2007

A Friday 14 September 2007 20:08:26, Andreas Pakulat escreveu:
> On 14.09.07 17:49:50, pinheiro wrote:
> > A Friday 14 September 2007 11:11:55, Richard Dale escreveu:

> > > I think this change is wrong because it turns your computer into a 'one
> > > window at a time' system. There must be better ways of showing which is
> > > the active window than changing the entire color scheme by darkening
> > > the window contents. I find it fatiguing when the window contents keep
> > > changing when you click on different windows - as opposed to just the
> > > window title bar changing (ie more transparent, or a different color),
> > > which is the normal way to indicate which window is the active one. If
> > > I want to read two documents at once, I don't want one doc dimmed and
> > > the other normal.
> >
> > Hi what i realy wnat is a sutle way to set the difrence betwin active an
> > inactive window. wthout losing the no windeck look.
> > Kwin aproch was the frist that we tried there, were aparently problems
> > with it. Then Mwoehlke camed up with this plan that to me seems great
> > couse it cnat give us lots more of potentiona in making the difrence
> > betwin an active and inactive window using even more subtle difrences.
> > If the flckering problem in onesty i think we should have a transitional
> > efect for about 0.1 secs or less so we dont have flickering. but i like
> > what we have so far it get the job done, thre is room for improvment but
> > it works....
>
> If the change is subtle and fast, kwin needs to be fixed to properly
> show the active window via the titlebar and also to indicate the
> currently selected window while switching windows with alt+tab. At the
> moment the kwin-style is completely useless when trying to switch
> windows on screens where you don't actively look onto the popup
> (multi-head setups for example).
>
> Andreas

soo fix it :P sory dudes im in the other end intierly i just have rought idea
of whta need to be done, i can say how i think it should be and i can draw it
but i cant make it into code. Matthew has done a wonderful joob so far and is
the one that is making the style most similar to what was intended. Please
help!

--

core oxygen icon designer