Status of konqueror / dolphin as file manager

Peter Penz peter.penz at gmx.at
Wed Oct 31 16:21:55 GMT 2007

[...]
> I've seen that, but it does not help much. Part of the
> problem is that the highlighting is too subtle, at least
> on the screen of my laptop, to see if
> the cursor is on the icon area or not;

Yesterday we committed a patch that makes the highlighting less subtle, so that it also works with color schemes like BeOS. Please let me know if you still face problems.

[...]
> > It would be a gread help if you could submit your input to bugs.kde.org
> > (although I have my internal TODO-list where I track input from e-mails
> > like this, its no good replacement for bugtracking :-)).
>
> Ok, I will do that.

Thanks!!

> One bug for feature?

Yes, please one bug report per feature and bug. This e-mail thread gets already very long and it gets difficult to keep the overview of all the input ;-)

Peter