Some GUI bugs

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Oct 29 07:42:52 GMT 2007

On Saturday 27 October 2007, Rafael Fernández López wrote:
> It was a small problem. If the dialog was supposed to start with the
> preview enabled, the preview widget was never added to the splitter. If the
> dialog started without preview support, and it was enabled with the menu,
> everything was correctly done. This fix is committed.

nice =))

> - KPropertiesDialog/KPageDialog/KPageWidget combo:
> http://media.ereslibre.es/2007/10/propertiesdialog.png
> Please notice how borders of the tabs are not drawn. I dedicated some time
> to this issue but no positive results.

it's because KPageWidget uses a QTabBar rather than a QTabWidget. note that
these days one can get the same effect with QTabWidget and a stylesheet.

in any case, it's obvious intentional. and i'm not sure it's such a bad idea
that it doesn't show the tab borders.

> - Toolbars/DockWidgets: I started a thread previously with this issue and
> still have no result. I've been dealing with it couple hours and it seems
> the bug is in Qt, more specifically, probably:

has this been reported on the TT task tracker?

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se