Some GUI bugs

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Mon Oct 29 18:26:33 GMT 2007

On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 01:42:52AM -0600, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Saturday 27 October 2007, Rafael Fernández López wrote:
Hi,

> > - KPropertiesDialog/KPageDialog/KPageWidget combo:
> > http://media.ereslibre.es/2007/10/propertiesdialog.png
> > Please notice how borders of the tabs are not drawn. I dedicated some time
> > to this issue but no positive results.
>
> it's because KPageWidget uses a QTabBar rather than a QTabWidget. note that
> these days one can get the same effect with QTabWidget and a stylesheet.
>
> in any case, it's obvious intentional. and i'm not sure it's such a bad idea
> that it doesn't show the tab borders.
As I wrote this code maybe some comments from my side here:

I would have used QTabWidget if it would have been possible... However
QAbstractView inherits from QAbstractScrollArea instead of being a plain
interface, so I had to use some nasty tricks to provide an unique
interface to a treeview-, iconview- and tabbar-based navigator widget.

If anyone with deeper knowledge knows how to fix it, feel free to do the
change.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!