libkdeprint

John Layt johnlayt at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 28 17:29:48 GMT 2007

On Sunday 28 October 2007, Alex Merry wrote:
> The LGPL expressely allows you to re-license under the GPL (of the same
> version).

Ah, never been much good at the licensing soup stuff :-)  Besides, there
wasn't much I could really borrow directly.

> Shell quoting?

Tried quoted and unquoted, made no difference, shouldn't have either as the
command was:

lpr -P Photosmart_C5200 -h -J testprint.ps -o
media=A4 -r /tmp/kde-devel-kde4/kde-kde-devel/okularBZ7742.ps

> You may find debugging easier if, rather than sending
> the args to an echo command, you simply do
> kDebug() << argList;
> because that will give you the divisions.

Problem with just sending the argList to kdebug is it gets printed as a
QStringList with lots or quotes everywhere, not as the actual full command
string, so its easier to copy/paste as an echo :-)

I've attached a diff taken from kdegraphics/okular.  This enables file
printing for DJVU and Postscript formats which were the easiest to convert
for testing.

Cheers!

John.