libkdeprint

John Layt johnlayt at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 28 23:06:56 GMT 2007

On Sunday 28 October 2007, John Layt wrote:
> I've attached a diff taken from kdegraphics/okular.  This enables file
> printing for DJVU and Postscript formats which were the easiest to convert
> for testing.

Pino's been busy making changes tonight, so the last diff won't work anymore.
I've attached a new one.  This one now has pdf and dvi working, or at least
an approximation there-of :-)  The margins are well out, but that's an area
we knew was different between KPrinter and QPrinter, which I'll try fix
tomorrow.  It also makes Tiff and Comicbook respect the page range selected
in the print dialog.

If anyone has poppler 0.6 installed, can you test the PDF options page works
on QPrintDialog?  I only have 0.54 so its not enabled for me.

Cheers!

John.