Tagging Freeze in Effect

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sat Oct 27 22:05:48 BST 2007

Op za 27 okt 2007 19:19 schreef u:
> > It's so cool making those statements and not backing it up by actual
> > facts. You keep telling us we suck without actually telling us what sucks.
>
> Does the release team use the KDE4 desktop for their everyday, non-KDE work?

My statement was about kdelibs. Quoting it in the context of using the Desktop is not fair. I've stated that the desktop is beta quality and kdelibs is rc quality.  I've not seen *any* reports from anyone that kdelibs is not rc quality.

All the people that state that the current release should not have named beta are forgetting that at the time of the naming kdelibs was in beta state, so we decided to call it beta. That simple. And we moved people out of the waiting mode with that very successfully.

Toma