Tagging Freeze in Effect

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Oct 26 16:28:35 BST 2007

On Friday 26 October 2007, Germain Garand wrote:
> Le Jeudi 25 Octobre 2007 03:45, Allen Winter a écrit :
> > We are attempting to create a KDE Development Platform Release Candidate
> > *and* the next full blown KDE Beta,
>
> Concerns were raised, and up to know gleefully ignored, that the quality of
> the development platform is not any better than that of the "full blown"
> KDE.

while i disagree, perhaps i'm just missing something. what specifically in the
dev platform are you concerned about? printing is still settling out though
it seems to approach a conclusion fairly quickly here, but other than that i
think we have the libs we're going to live with for 4.0.

concrete examples delivered without invective (for me, preferably in simple
list form) would help keep this from becoming a classic bikeshed discussion.

thank you...

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se