Tagging Freeze in Effect

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 15:44:52 BST 2007

On 10/26/07, Thomas Zander <zander at kde.org> wrote:
> On Friday 26 October 2007 15:17:53 Germain Garand wrote:
> > Le Jeudi 25 Octobre 2007 03:45, Allen Winter a écrit :
> > > We are attempting to create a KDE Development Platform Release Candidate
> > > *and* the next full blown KDE Beta,
> >
> > Concerns were raised, and up to know gleefully ignored,
>
> Try to raise them on the kde-release list instead, please.
>
> And, naturally, with quite a bit more depth then this mail ;)

Actually, I agree with Cornelius. I trust the release team, there
won't be a KDE release which doesn't run or is unusable. Let's just
stop discussing this, and do what we're supposed to do (I use 'we'
here not very literal, as I can only REPORT bugs, not fix them). Let
the release team figure out how to name stuff and how to get it
stable.