move ldap ioslave into kdepim(libs)

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Fri Oct 5 01:20:59 BST 2007

On Thursday, 4. October 2007, Allen Winter wrote:

> I had always assumed that kdepimlibs was required for kdebase,

not anymore. (well, it still checks for it, but afaik it is unneeded now).

> and that kdepimlibs was a basic requirement... and that the
> order of compilation was: kdesupport -> kdelibs -> kdepimlibs -> kdebase ->
> ..

I'm not talking about building dependencies but about runtime dependencies.
each KDE4 application should depend on kdebase/runtime and the libraries it
is build against. now that those ioslaves are no longer in kdebase/runtime,
they're no longer installed if a single KDE application is installed (in a
binary packaged distribution).

Greetings,
Dirk