Showstoppers, was: Re: Fwd: Re: Release Mode

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Tue Nov 27 10:34:27 GMT 2007

>  - QToolBox (Can someone show me what's wrong? I fail to find the issue
here)

Well,last time I checked the whole QToolBox-Widget didn't get painted at all
in Oxygen.
This means that e.g. Marble (which uses QToolBox) can't be used as intended as
most of its features are hidden.

You can see it in:

http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce_4.0-beta3/edu_marble.jpg

On the top left (where the empty space is located) the
tabs "Navigation", "Legend" and "View"  are missing. Switch to Plastique to
see the difference.

This makes it basically impossible for users who are using Oxygen to access
different maps, different map projections and to adjust map settings.

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz