Moving Svgpart to kdegraphics

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Sun Nov 25 22:39:38 GMT 2007

On Sunday 25 November 2007 23:29:56 Maksim Orlovich wrote:
> That's really the point of my objection --- on multiple instances, people
> not involved in KHTML have made statements about its future,

We know that this is a delicate subject, and given the release schedules (both
our own and the one of TT), better not to be discussed right now.

The original issue was about rendering SVGs in Gwenview, and that webkit will
be able to do that at some point in the future. Given that it's likely that
webkit is available in Qt 4.4, a simple solution for the current problem ("No
app to view SVGs in KDE") is preferred.

Let's just not get into this webkit/KHTML mudsli^Wdiscussion right now.
Please.

So, *do* object against adding this component or have Aurelien commit it
tomorrow.
--
sebas