Moving Svgpart to kdegraphics

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sun Nov 25 21:07:40 GMT 2007

On Sunday 25 November 2007 21:29:55 Maksim Orlovich wrote:
> > I must say even though you could read what Thomas said as a bit
> > 'agressive' I don't think it really classified as FUD.
>
> It is FUD. He is spreading disinformation on direction of project he is
> not involved with,

I'm going out on a lim here by guessing you are referring to the fact I
wrote;
  "while others work on getting webkit in the base"
and you read that as me saying getting webkit into kdebase.

If that is the case, this is a simple misunderstanding, and I apologise
for the misunderstanding that this created.
With 'the base' I mean the broader base set of libraries that all apps
will have access to soon.  Not any specific library or product.

If this is not what you were referring to, please be specific in where I
screwed up :)
--
Thomas Zander