KDatePicker improvements

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Thu Nov 22 12:12:19 GMT 2007

On Thursday, 22. November 2007, Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> originally, I just wanted to get rid of the arrow-{left,right}[-double]
> icons in KDatePicker, but as it's hard to take stuff away from something
> that's already good, I could not only remove icons but needed to provide a
> replacement that works better than the current solution.

I might also add that the mere existence of the arrow-{direction}[-double] is
a major bug in icon naming specification compatibility, used incorrectly in
most cases, and that KDatePicker is the last hindrance to get rid of at least
the -double ones.

So it's not merely a usability improvement but also an attempt to get rid of
something that absolutely doesn't belong into kdelibs.