KDatePicker improvements

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Thu Nov 22 13:24:35 GMT 2007

On Thursday 22 November 2007 13:12:19 Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> On Thursday, 22. November 2007, Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> So it's not merely a usability improvement but also an attempt to get rid
> of something that absolutely doesn't belong into kdelibs.

Oh and I now realize one of the things that make me feel uneasy about the new
datepicker:

By far most people won't look for the "Week number" but just want to know

Year, month, day.

So "Week" shouldn't have the same Importance and prominence as other items.
This usually gets reflected in other calendars by using a smaller font for
the "week" entry.

Right now all those items at the top give the new version a busy feel.
Reducing the font size for "Week" could do wonders :-)

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz