KDatePicker improvements

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Thu Nov 22 11:54:47 GMT 2007

Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> * ok to apply? if yes, instantly or on Monday?

I would say no. The kdelibs boat has left the port and is a blip on the
horizon. You're patch is just too late. Otherwise it sounds like you
have done some good work and I look forward to seeing it in 4.1.

> * if no, what do I need to leave out?

Commit the bug fix and hang on to the rest for 4.1.

Any change in kdelibs brings risks with it.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/