TT vs. the community (Re: Using StyleSheets is bad WAS Re: Konqueror lineedit Bug)

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Wed Nov 21 09:10:05 GMT 2007

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 05:28:38AM +0100, Thomas Zander wrote:
> You writing these emails while I and other trolls spent a LOT of
> effort making things work smoother is not helping.

might be. and whose fault is it that i didn't know how far those efforts
go?

> ( really, you think its fun to write: "oh, cool - tt-bashing. let's
> join the party!" ?)

... and putting a smiley with a humongous grin behind it?
yes, i do. deal with it.

> You can't hang back and state you'll believe it when it happens and at
> the same time publicly and loudly put peoples efforts down as not even
> being on your radar.

i'm not putting anything down, i'm offering simple facts as an
explanation for the situation, including personal attitudes and
expectations.

anyway, given that tt got the message, this isn't productive in any way.
EOT