Inconsistency detail on Oxygen style

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 16 21:41:17 GMT 2007

Rafael Fernández López wrote:
> Just noticed that the behavior on text boxes and buttons is not consistent in
> what state is concerned.
>
> Push button focused: If you hover it, it gets the hover effect and overrides
> the focus effect.
>
> Text edit focused: Does not react to hover effect, it seems that the focus
> effect overrides the hover effect.

Yes, that's how we decided things should be. A button has "action" if
you click it -> hovering good, even if it has focus. For a textedit we
thought it was more important to know it has focus.

My suggestion: convince Boemann to let me add a mode for "hover+focus" :-).

--
Matthew
"Doggy!" -- Robots from Freefall (http://freefall.purrsia.com)