[patch] Grab windows anywhere, not just titlebar

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Thu Nov 8 20:53:49 GMT 2007

Lubos Lunak wrote:
> Macs are quite rare in these parts. But I've heard they're known for having a
> very consistent interface.

Apple wrote a very strict HIG for the Mac, which it now continually
breaks.  (No, I don't know the details, I just know I've read about how
iTunes, iPhoto, and most of the other multimedia apps all break their
own HIG.)

There's also apps which are brushed metal and apps which aren't.
Pinstripes are used some places and not other places.  Etc, etc.  And
that's just in the Apple-provided apps.  Not to mention plenty of apps
which still look like they're straight offa OS 9.

So no, the interface isn't terribly consistent.

--Jeff