WITH_PREFIX for kdemodules?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Nov 8 20:51:52 GMT 2007

On Thursday 08 November 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 November 2007 15:42:28 Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> > > So, does anybody else still have objections against removing
> > > "WITH_PREFIX" ?
> >
> > So, conclusion: I'll remove the "WITH_PREFIX" option and no plugins will
> > have the "lib" prefix anymore, I'll commit next monday.
>
> This coming Monday is a bad time.  We are trying to tag a Development
> Platform. I think this will cause a lot of breakage in the apps, which will
> cause extra frustration and delays we don't need at this time.

So how about the monday after that ?
It only changes the name of the created plugin, and if I understood correctly
they are searched in both versions currently, so why do you think it could
cause a lot of breakage ?

Jaroslow, what do you think ?

Bye
Alex

P.S. why is asking for "objections" not enough, but I have to threaten
with "conclusion" to actually get the objections ?