libkdeprint

John Layt johnlayt at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 3 21:37:12 GMT 2007

On Saturday 03 November 2007, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> Can this be added later without breaking things again?

Yes, as I said earlier, in 4.1 we would move this back to kdelibs for everyone
to use in a shared library, and then we would be able to resurrect
cupsdoprint and link direct to CUPS, and hopefully QPrinter 4.4 gives us
access to all the other options we need to pass on.  But we'll see how Qt 4.4
shapes up, and how KDEPrint shapes up in playground, and make the call on
that when the time comes.

I've now got the lp support completed, and I'm trying to get my head around
all the details in your other mail, I should be able to figure something out
using that all, thanks!

John.