What to do about KColor?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon May 28 19:55:10 BST 2007

On Monday 28 May 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> As I said above, just doing blendColor(c1,c2) doesn't give you anything
> but c2 (unless c2 already has an alpha set). Thats the main point,
> calling that function what I want to end up is a mix of those two
> colors, not the original c2, without any extra work.

how much of a mix, exactly in between? if so, that is exactly one more method
that serves as a convenience method to the first one. since you know exactly
what you want, perhaps you could provide a patch? it's 3 lines of code,
including the header change.

(haven't i already said that somewhere? i'm sure i have, and more than once.
either on irc or here in one of these threads. or both. i don't like these
threads because i end up repeating myself. =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se