What to do about KColor?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun May 27 18:50:52 BST 2007

On Sunday 27 May 2007, Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Sunday 27 May 2007 01:35:54 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> > Needs some form of blend.
>
> Sure, thats fine. I think we have established that the 500Loc extra is not
> worth the purist accuracy.

that seems to be the consensus, yes.

> Find attached a patch that I feel from the people on these threads would
> be best for KDELibs.  I hope that that concludes these threads.

i think in the .cpp you are missing the namespace qualifier; e.g. it should
either be

QColor KGraphicsUtils::blendColor

or

namespace KGraphicsUtils {

QColor blendColor ...

}

looks like a minor oversight =) a unit test would be great too; should be
quick to whip up in any case.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se