What to do about KColor?

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sun May 27 17:44:23 BST 2007

On Sunday 27 May 2007 18:25:33 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> The impression I am getting is that the only possible outcome of this
> is to forget the whole thing, leave kdelibs without a blend function,
> and give up on the usability stuff happening in 4.0, with the result
> that it won't see full use until KDE5. Is that the case?

The case is;
you have not managed to garner support for your implementation. The
implementation I pasted is therefor the solution to make sure 4.x will
get a blend function, probably tomorrow.

I would think you would be happy with my patch.  You have made a strong
case for having a blend function, which is what the patch adds inside
kdelibs.

--
Thomas Zander