Marble in kdereview

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Sun May 13 10:40:14 BST 2007

On Wednesday 09 May 2007, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 May 2007 19:19:53 Alex Merry wrote:
> > And the tabs on the left have no labels -
> > it was a while before I noticed the button at the bottom, and I had
> > no idea what to expect when I clicked it.
>
> Did you mean tooltips and What'sThis support? I just committed those
> to SVN. Or did you actually mean the tabs of the toolbox? If it's the
> latter they should have labels already since long and that is more
> likely a bug in your version of qt-copy. Please check the screenshots
> in the documentation and tell me whether they match what you see in
> your build. :-)

I've upgraded to the latest qt-copy (I was using an out-of-date
qt-snapshot before), and still have the same problem: the tabs
themselves have nothing on them.  On the other hand, they turn up find
in Qt designer.  So I'm guessing it's a Qt or a style bug.  I'm going
to have a look see if I get the same behaviour in other apps.

I can't find screenshots anywhere: there doesn't appear to be a handbook
with marble itself, and the screenshots page at edu.kde.org/marble has
nothing in it.

Alex

--