Marble in kdereview

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Wed May 9 02:58:34 BST 2007

On Tuesday 08 May 2007 19:19:53 Alex Merry wrote:
> And the tabs on the left have no labels -
> it was a while before I noticed the button at the bottom, and I had no
> idea what to expect when I clicked it.

Did you mean tooltips and What'sThis support? I just committed those to SVN.
Or did you actually mean the tabs of the toolbox? If it's the latter they
should have labels already since long and that is more likely a bug in your
version of qt-copy. Please check the screenshots in the documentation and
tell me whether they match what you see in your build. :-)

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn
 Tel.: +49 (0)21 61 / 46 43-0

 credativ GmbH, HRB Düren 4052
 Karl-Heinz-Beckurts-Str. 13, 52428 Jülich
 Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz