[REMINDER] Normalized signals and slots

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at gmail.com
Sun May 13 01:17:36 BST 2007

Hi,

This is only a reminder to take in count when tagging a new release. We had
a talk some time ago because of this topic. I think we could normalize all
signals and slots at least for kdelibs when going to pack a new release.
This will increase speed on slow computers, and we will benefit from great
readability when reading code (since the optimization is done when tagging
the release).

I remember Olivier wrote an app when we had that talk. This is just a
reminder, and probably a question: will the release team normalize signals
and slots before packaging a new release ?

Bye and thanks,
Rafael Fernández López.