kmobiletools moved to kdereview

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Wed May 9 12:57:38 BST 2007

> What do you suggest? moving that text in an advanced help section on the
> docbook?

Yes, I think relying on the documentation provided by the distribution
could be problematic.

Is it possible to test a distribution's setup for
KMobileTools-readiness?  I think it would be useful for packagers if a
test script or similar was provided which they could use to check for
problems.

>  activating these comboboxes automatically
> selects the right engine

Sounds ideal.

Regards,
Robert.