Job Offer

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Wed May 9 11:52:54 BST 2007

On Monday, 7. May 2007, Victor Levanov / S&T Soft-Tronik wrote:
> Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will
> be very glad. Please contact me for more information via stnmkdp at aim.com
> and send us the following information about yourself:
>
> 1. Your Full Name as it appears on your resume.
> 2. Education.
> 3. Your Contact Address.
> 4. Telephone/Fax number.
> 5. Your present Occupation and Position currently held.
> 6. Your Age

Of course, I could be wrong, but given that...
- the word "KDE" doesn't appear once in this mail
- stnmkdp at aim.com looks, well, erm... you know
- I am always right ;)

...this looks like spam / identity phishing.
Do not answer to the given mail address.
I'm sure to get an appropriate reply from Mr. Levanov if it isn't so.

Phrasing out the obvious just to make sure,
  Jakob