Sendmail license in kinit

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Mon May 7 14:20:14 BST 2007

On Friday, 4. May 2007, Alex Merry wrote:

> Is this considered an acceptable license for kdelibs?

We've accepted it for historic reasons, I don't think we like it very much.

> ProFTPD have equivalent code licensed under GPL, so we could use that
> instead if necessary.

Its also on my todo to research if we can find code under a better license.
GPL is certainly fine. if you could copy over that code or point me to the
place so that I can look into integrating that then I'd be happy to do it.

Thanks,
Dirk