KDE4 default shortcut theme

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Mar 29 13:30:24 BST 2007

On Thursday 29 March 2007, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> On Thursday 29 March 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > We should try to keep the number of global shortcuts to a minimum, this
> > means removing stupid stuff like ctrl+F<num> to switch to certain
> > desktops. Or 6 shortcuts to switch to cycle between desktops (Anybody
> > here with more than 4 desktops?).
>
> me :) I have 9 of them, most of them have a "function" (like having
> mail/im, or documentation) which means I use a lot the ctl+F<num> shortcuts
> ;) As I know exactly what key to press to access the desktop with the
> applications I want to access.

8 here, and ditto.
1: kde developer
2: word
3, 4: spare for when I'm doing something on the sides
5: irc
6: akregator
7: mail
8: korganizer

And I know about kontact -- it's just more comfy for me this way. And I use
the stupid stuff like ctr+1-8 for switching, never anything else.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi