KNewStuff2 merge

Mike Dean miketdean at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 19:03:48 BST 2007

It would be really nice if KNewStuff did prefetching, to avoid the annoying
lag, and caching of already retrieved information.  Either getting rid of
displaying the progress dialog, or integrating it into the KNewStuff UI
would be a very welcome improvement as well.  Making these small changes,
IMHO, would give KNewStuff a much more polished look and feel.  If you've
already done this, sorry, and kudos!

Mike