Strigi Analyzers

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 09:09:07 GMT 2007

> By the way, is there a possibility to have strigi also use other source of
information about a file than the file contents themselves? More
specifically, I think of using the digikam database to associate image files
with the information stored in digikam.

Hmm this would indeed be quite useful.

On a similar note, I'd quite like to use my mythtv database to
associate video files with the information in stored in mythtv.

John