Strigi Analyzers

Tobias G. Pfeiffer tgpfeiffer at web.de
Wed Mar 21 17:08:00 GMT 2007

Hi!

On Wednesday 21 March 2007, 14:48, George Goldberg wrote:
> There's no point in us wasting effort doing the same thing... Should I
> continue with the Cpp one, with a view to adding indexing of class
> names, included files etc, or are you already there with it?

No, just continue with what you do, I'm sure I'll find a similar task for me,
like indexing Python, Java, whatever :-)

By the way, is there a possibility to have strigi also use other source of
information about a file than the file contents themselves? More
specifically, I think of using the digikam database to associate image files
with the information stored in digikam.

> Also, I posted a cpp analyzer as a throughanalyzer a couple of days
> ago, and someone suggested that it would be better as a line analyzer,
> as that option is now available.

I saw both that and the corresponding wiki page just after I sent my mail...
good work, anyway :-) I'll have to dig further into that whole
analyzer-stuff, I suppose.

Bye
Tobias

--