Strigi Analyzers

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 21 13:48:25 GMT 2007

Oh well! :-) ...

There's no point in us wasting effort doing the same thing... Should I
continue with the Cpp one, with a view to adding indexing of class
names, included files etc, or are you already there with it?

Also, I posted a cpp analyzer as a throughanalyzer a couple of days
ago, and someone suggested that it would be better as a line analyzer,
as that option is now available.

George