Strigi Analyzers

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 21 22:11:48 GMT 2007

Tobias G. Pfeiffer wrote:
> Well, I consider this cpp-meta-info like "how many lines of comments" not
> really interesting, neither in C++, nor in PHP or Perl.

Hmm, but I think "lines of meaningful code" would be interesting. That
is, roughly, lines that do not consist of 100% of any combination of
whitespace, comments, and braces.

And 'lines' for any text (i.e. not-binary) file seems like a useful
statistic to have.

--
Matthew
Congratulations! You've won a free trip to the future! All you have to