kkeyserver_x11.cpp contains #ifdefs for *all* platforms

Marijn Kruisselbrink m.kruisselbrink at student.tue.nl
Fri Mar 16 13:26:54 GMT 2007

Hi

When I wrote the mac-specific stuff for kglobalaccel/kkeyserver I
already did this in a separate file, but it seems I forgot to remove
some #ifdefs when refactoring some of the existing code to get the
platform-independent stuff in kkeyserver.cpp/.h. Since I didn't have
linux or windows available at the time of that refactoring, I didn't
want to touch the parts specific for those platforms, but at least it
should be safe to remove all the mac code from the x11 file.

Marijn