kkeyserver_x11.cpp contains #ifdefs for *all* platforms

Andreas Hartmetz ahartmetz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 13:21:50 GMT 2007

Hi!

During some cleanup/revision work in the shortcuts area of kdelibs, I found
that kdeui/util/kkeyserver_x11.cpp contains #ifdef Q_WS_X11, #ifdef Q_WS_WIN
and Q_WS_MAC.
kkeyserver.h only includes kkeyserver_x11.h if Q_WS_X11 is defined, so this is
clearly bogus, and the other files including it, kglobalaccel_x11.h, also
only include it on X11.
I'd like to ask KDE-Mac and KDE-Windows maintainers to create
architecture-specific files and put everything that is needed on these
platforms in there. Note that "everything that is needed" might
mean "nothing" so that the #ifdefs could be just deleted.
Enlightening comments on the history and planned future of this part of
kdelibs are also welcome. It's in bad shape right now.

Regards,
Andreas