New class KListWidgetSearchLine

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Mar 12 19:02:11 GMT 2007

A Diumenge 11 Març 2007, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> Well, it's not a new class, it's just porting K3ListViewSearchLine to
> KListWidget so i can use it on KIconDialog that i ported from QIconView to
> KListWidget.
>
> I'm attaching the two files. I want to commit tomorrow as it's just a port
> from the old class and seems to be working quite good.
>
> Albert

As it seems there is disagreement from some kdelibs developers if having this
class is worth or not i'll put the local changes i have at
http://www.tsdgeos.com/patches/KPropertiesKIconDialogImprovements.patch

Feel free to ignore them, continue working on them or commiting them.

Albert