[RFC] KInformationLabel

Michaël Larouche larouche at kde.org
Sat Mar 3 17:56:25 GMT 2007

I have been working (slowy) on a new widget for kdelibs.

It is a small label to display message in a dialog. The label is first hidden
when instancied and only show up when a message is affected to the label.
This is similiar to the ErrorNotifier control in Windows Forms. This widget
will be useful to replace message box in dialog like Ask Password dialog and
other non-modal dialogs.

This is a work in progress of course and not all planned features are not
implemented. I would like to add a autohide timeout to the widget. I tried to
add FadeIn animation.

I would like comments and suggestion about for this widget.
--
Michaël Larouche
KDE developer working on Kopete, Gamefu(KDE), Solid...on dial-up :P
MSN: michael.larouche at kdemail.net
IRC: irc.freenode.org/DarkShock
Jabber/email: larouche at kde.org